Our Security Moments provide organizations with resources to improve their security posture. They aim to expand awareness of security risks in the workplace and equip employees with the knowledge they need to protect themselves and their company from potential threats. The Security Moments provide comprehensive and valuable summaries on various security topics that are easy for everyone to understand, regardless of individual background in the respective areas. They also help create an environment of vigilance and preparedness at scale, covering IT and OT-related topics.
Visuals are used to raise awareness of safety-related issues because they have a powerful effect on human perception and understanding.
- Increased awareness of security risks and protection of information: Employees often handle sensitive data and information. Security Moments help reinforce a security-conscious culture where employees become more aware of security risks they may face in the workplace.
- Knowledge of best practices: Security Moments equip employees with knowledge of cybersecurity best practices. This knowledge includes information on creating strong passwords, identifying phishing emails, and securing physical assets.
- Promote a safety/security culture within the organization: By providing employees with knowledge in the areas of security risks and best practices, Security Moments help improve user behavior. This includes more caution when clicking on links or opening attachments, and more vigilance around physical security.
- Reduced risk of security breaches and cost reduction: Security incidents can be costly and often involve recovery efforts, legal fees, and reputational damage. Understanding security threats and how to avoid them helps protect the organization.
- Relevant and high-quality content – providing valuable and accurate information
- User-oriented content – Security Moments address client-relevant needs and interests
- Clear content – topics are created for easy understanding by all readers regardless of prior knowledge
- Personalization – safety-related themes as well as templates and layouts can be customized and personalized
- Visual impact – use of consistent content and imagery to attract attention
- Multilingual translations – Available in several languages covering 80% of the world languages
- Quantity – considerable amount of topics, which is constantly expanded
- Relevant statistics and current information
- Flexibility – images can be used in different formats, physical and digital
Presentation of Security Moments:
For example, images can be used in the following contexts:
- Presentations and trainings
- Lock screens
- Printed posters in the facilities
- Awareness campaigns
- Email communication and newsletter
- Internal safety messages or bulletins